TODAY Cafe is now officially open at Universal Studios Florida, serving up a unique experience designed to feel like you’re stepping onto the TODAY set paired with specialty food and beverage options. Enjoy fresh in-house baked pastries, salads, sandwiches and locally-roasted coffees, including the exclusive TODAY Cafe Blend.
When you visit TODAY Cafe, you’ll enjoy:
- A venue inspired by TODAY – complete with stage lighting and Studio 1A theming.
- Specialty breakfast, lunch and snack options. Click here for the full menu!
- Seasonal dishes inspired by co-anchor Al Roker’s favorite recipes. The first seasonal dish is Al’s Avocado Toast, which is topped with cherry tomatoes, artichokes, roasted red onions, tomato aioli, and is accompanied by bread and butter pickles.
- TODAY’s live broadcast – allowing you to catch up on top headlines of the day, all while refueling for more theme park thrills.
- In the afternoon hours, and in tribute to the fourth hour of TODAY, you can enjoy wine and beer on tap with a delicious cheese platter for two.
Head out to Universal Studios Florida and start your day with TODAY Cafe! Let us know which dish you plan on digging into first in the comments below.